Monday, February 5, 2007

The Virgin Post

Due to the fact that I'm seriously bored these days, as I'm recovering from an accident, and the fact that I love the whole blog-thing and my love for fashion and everything girly, I decided to try to make blog about fashion, celebs, news, beauty and other extremly important issues.. I tend to live in a fantasy world, never having any money but spending it all anyway, so throw away your common sense and let's pretend to live in a world where there's no such thing as bills, budgets or credit card limits..

Enjoy the ride.

Alexandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex,
Just wanted to let you know I viewed your blog and thought it cute and inviting. Great way to pass the time recovering from your boo-boo...hope it not to serious.
Anyway, I too shall lavish myself in champagne tastes and caviar dreams along with you...cheers! ;)

Alexandra said...

Thanks a lot! :) Spread the word about my très chic blog, merci!

Alexandra